The direct translation of “Bismillah” is “In the name of Allah”. It is the first phrase in the Quran. An invocation used by Muslims at the beginning of any task. Muslims believe that everything should be begun by saying Bismillah as it brings that action well ending and success.
1) “Noah said (to his followers), Board the Ark. In the name of God, it shall sail and anchor. My God is most forgiving and merciful”.
2) Prophet Solomon wrote a letter to the Queen of Sheba, starting with Bismillah.
- Media: Original handcrafted paper cutting Art
- Artwork Size: 51 x 51 cm including frame size: 67 x 67 cm
- The artwork is framed sandwiched in the double glass.